Haggle is a homeless leper gnome. Unlike most leper gnomes, he is not violent. He spends his time in the Ironforge Deeprun Tram Depot, where he sifts through trash for food and money. He has been known to sleep on the benches in the depot.
- "Spare some change?"
- "I had it all! I had it all then I lost it. Lost... All gone... Like... My mind. My mind is like... Cheese. I like cheese."
- "Cheese...I love cheese. If I only had cheese. If I only had cheese like before."
- "Forty-two... forty-two... forty-two what? It could be anything... hmm..."
- "Rats everywhere. Everywhere I see rats. Always looking at me with their beady little eyes. I show them. I show them all."
- "In the trash...always in the trash...that's where the money is!"
Haggle is an easter egg in World of Warcraft. He is a reference to the character Hoggle from the movie Labyrinth, and his quote about the number forty-two is a reference to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.